- JUMP (Avenue Winston Churchill 22, 1080 Brussels, Belgium) will be the data controller and authorised JUMP personnel will treat and use the data.
- JUMP will regularly send the data to all PLOTINA project Consortium Partners, as independent data controllers; their authorised personnel will be treating and using the data.
Read more on privacy
Purposes and manners of processing
- This information is provided in accordance with the Belgian Federal Law “Loi vie privée” of 8th december 1993. The newsletter is sent by email to those who require it explicitly, using the online form accessible on the web site from this page.
- Personal data provided by users will be used only to send emailing, newsletter and communications related to the PLOTINA project; they will not be used for commercial purposes. The subscriber list will not be sold or shared with other parties outside the PLOTINA Consortium.
- Subscriber lists will be stored on a secure web server. The data will be processed, including by electronic means, by those specifically charged. Appropriate security measures will be taken to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Nature of data
- Providing data is optional. The refusal to provide data will make it impossible to get the newsletter.
Rights of the subscribers
- Subjects can unsubscribe from the service at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the top and bottom of each emailing or newsletter issue.
- Subscribers have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data if processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
- Owners of personal data have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction